Tuesday 30 October 2007

Why women always knows best..

Ever got that feeling (if your a man!) that your girlfriend, partner or wife knows best.. well get use to it!! because it is the reality...objectively or subjectively speak we men dont stand a chance when it comes to the opposite sex, no chance in hell, it is per definition not posible! whatever it is about women knows best, the only thing you can do if you have half a brain is to accept it - dont fight it, just accept it! look at like this, who decides when to have sex / make love - you or your woman, if you decide, consider yourself a very lucky person, if not welcom in the club..i always thougth that i decided about this but no! boy was i wrong, my partner decides when and if we are going to do it!!! - you are in the mood for a little bit of action - and your partner is not, the excuse or reply is "you only want sex from me..", or she starts to talk about how her day was, and when you start to move in for a little bit of action, here it comes "you dont respect me when i talk, my job is not important to you.." or she starts to talk about her friends "do you know what janka did today..." i am lying and waiting for some action - "no i dont know what janka did - and frankly speaking i dont care!!!" and if this doesnt work then of course there is the classic "baby not tonigth - i have a headache..."

so now establishing the fact that women are in control, where does that leave us men, well we are / might be the boss at work, between our friends but at home no way... i accept this, and you know what it is okay for me, (the sex part is not!), there is only one person that really knows how to piss me off and that is my partner, and there is only one person that can make me feel like i am i heaven - yeps, the same person, for me it makes sense, it is like ying and yang, look at it like this - love and hate, the more she can piss you of there more she can make you feel good about yourself - and in the end the only thing that matters, you and your partner feeling good together... oh the power of women is wonderfull - personally i love the fact that no matter what i do i am always wrong when it comes to our figths (okay often i am - but what are the chance of me always being wrong - in my relationship rather high!!) my partner has this amazing ability to remember everything i say and do, even when she is drunk, and my god is she good in mentioning it - in our arguments, women have perfect timing when it comes to this, how many time have i been in the situation where i could say okay - game over for my partner, and then it comes "remember what you said when you were drunk.." listen i cant even remember what i say when i am sober, what makes you think i can remember anything when i am drunk, but instead of saying "baby no i dont remember i was drunk.." to admit it, i say "of course i can, and..." okay this is the worst thing that you can say - because your partner has you right where she wants you.. and it is just a matter of time before she goes in for the kill...reminds me about how cats are playing with mice, just playing with them... only to end up killing them, women are the same - they are cats - just playing with you, on their conditions...!

so is it all bad, well looking at the society that we are living in right now - no wonder women have the control, everyday you hear women talk about that the perfect man knows how : cry, show his emotions, cook, clean, take care of the children, be in touch with his inner self, listen, communicate, be sensitive, romantic, buy flowers, make love, cuttle, show passion, etc.. the list is endless.. then a couple of days later you read that, real women want : a macho man, that doesnt shave, doesnt care about emotions, is into sex, forgets birthdays, and in general is an asshole... so here it comes this profile of what women wants is changing more frequent than i change my socks... so no wonder that we men are a bit messed up in our minds, i come home to my partner and i think, does she want this or that, soft or hard, cry or fart, love or sex... and you know what the funny part is if you ask your partner - "so baby tonight you want me to be soft or hard.." she will tell you this "after all this time together you still dont know what i want... you dont listen...you dont care..." and then before you know it your are sleeping on the couch with your turtles... not that i have tried that of course!!!

did you ever get the feeling that your partner is trying to make you jealous on purpose.. i do! do you know why - because they want to know that we care, what i dont understand is why does this make them think that i care, honestly i get pissed of, as a civilized person, jealous yes i do become jealous - i hate myself for it, because it is a sickness, that doesnt do any good to your relationship..i rather have my partner communicate with me, tell me that she needs to hear that i care - instead of her flirting with other guys to get my attention... however i am the lucky one, my partner has many talents, one of them is to tell guys what to do to themselves once the try to flirt with her, and in very hard words, she tells me that she doesnt need it, however i still get jealous and i think that she likes it - to a limit of course.. but you know what if i didnt get jealous i think it would show that i dont care much for my partner.. and this i dont want to show her because i do - and alot, okay i am not equally good in channeling this into something tangible for her.. but i think and hope that she gets the big picture..

on a closing note my partner has this ability - i told you already she is very talented, to always know what i need in my life, in the beginning it was annoying as hell - and sometimes still is, because i look at it like this - how come she knows better than me, and it really upsets me, when other people knows more about me - than myself.. but the i finally understood it, she doesnt do this to make me mad, or to piss me off, she does it because she loves me, and honestly wants what is best for me - totally non-selfish way of thinking, and a bit new for me to honest..and it takes a great person to do something like this, to say "you know what, i think that it is better like this.." regardless of what i migth cause of pay, without thinking about oneself... this is what love is all about i guess..because by the end of the day it is easy to just agree with eveything i say or do, but it is different when she looks at me and challenges me to become better, stronger etc.. and this is what my partner is doing, she is not just telling me that i am great and super all the time, but is as well telling when i am not, when i make mistakes, when i am tickhheaded (okay it happens that some once in a while i am - okay dont make a big deal out of it!!) my partner wants what is the best for me, and through this wants to me to be better, even if it makes her sad, so you know what i dont have a problem with the fact that my partner is always right - when she is able to do these things, she has my respect, and my appriciation..because she is sacrificing herself for me, do you do that? did you do that? - because i forget to do this..i forget because i dont think it matters, but i know that it does!!! for me doing this makes the different between being a person and being a good person..

so guys my advice to you is the following, you loose the figth to win the war, dont be so proud like me and create conflicts that are not there only to be right, know when you bow down and when to fight and show what you feel, and show it whenever you have the chance.. and now i am going home just to do - "baby be ready daddy is coming home..."

till our next time, show them that you care...because you can!

No comments:

 
View blog authority Development and Growth Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory XING