Tuesday 23 October 2007

Introducing myself..

Good morning, good afternoon, goodday...

well welcome to my blog - this is my actual first attempt to enter the 21st century, the modern ways of communicating has finally reached my door.. and it was i guess a matter before i had to react to these changes as well. So ones again welcome!

To make it short - dont worry i will share alot more details with you in the future.. my name is Martin, i am currently 29 yrs, recently turned in September. I am living in Slovakia, more concrete in Bratislava (capital city - makes me sometimes wonder if this is the capital city any city can become capital city!) anyways i have been living here for some yrs now, i am starting to speak the language - eventhough this is for me an original dane a crazy language (reminds me of an episode of ichy and scratchy from the simpsons!!). Well coming from Denmark living in slovakia, working in a IT company as the CMO (this is fancy appriviation for "the marketing nerd"...) how could it ever come this far... well this is a very long story and this story i will share with you - and many more stories.. stories of my ups and downs (i guess these are the best ones), i will take you through my stress, my frustrations, my professional life - and my personal life, i will be the end of the day try to give you an idea about who i am - and maybe you can answer one question for me: "is it worth it?"

Okay let us not get to deep on our first date!!! what it my mission (if i can have one when it comes to a blog!!) is to share my experience, and knowledge with you, and hopefully you will not think i am totally crazy and you might even want to share some of your knowledge with me!

i will try to post something new every week! - maybe i will become addicted to sharing my private life with complete strangers that i will post more then just once a week!!!

so for give me some time to figure out how this all works....

till our next time salut..

No comments:

 
View blog authority Development and Growth Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory XING