Monday 5 November 2007

Finally monday...


Okay so i didnt write anyhing for the last couple of days, and i can tell you why, - i was relaxing, yes no work, no notebook, no meeting, no telephone meeting, no skype, just me, food and tons of films - now this is a holiday for me.. so how did i end up in this situation, well the unfortunate situation is the my partners mother is having some health problems so my partner had to take help her during the weekend leaving me all alone at home... so friday after work, me and some of my colleague decided to have a couple of drinks and i must say that it actually stayed at that just a couple of drinks, didnt get absolute waste or anything like that - went home, and watched television till the early morning...i guess i am geting old, or more mature, since i am no longer able to party to the early morning without being "dead" for days... so saturday i stayed in bed, went to the shop, got back to bed, ate, got back to bed, watched my first movie, prepared some more food, more tv....and so it went on and on.. till i finally went to sleep... so now you might think that i didnt do anything serious during the weekend but - but....i went to the gym!!!! yes i was almost hours in the gym, working out - and working out hard, okay let us face it i will never become the new arnold...or anything but at least i did feel better, so now i can wait another 3 weeks before i go there again...and then in the evening i spend my time with my partner - so all in all i must say that sunday was one of the most productive sundays in a long time...

okay so now what - what else is new?, well today i am working rather hard (hard doesnt mean stressed or anything like that - hard for me means that i have to use my brain...) today i am finally working on our new business model for our company - anybody ever tried to make a business model - well it is all about getting it all together and making sure that it sticks together and that it works... and this is very difficult, becasue you are making something based upon what it was in the past and what you want it to be in the future, but really you dont have to many guiding points... so it is kind of working in the dark...so right now nothing really interesting from my side - well actually we are preparing our consulting concept so this should be ready till friday so then i will try and share it with you..

so till our next time "isnt it greate that it is monday?.."



No comments:

 
View blog authority Development and Growth Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory XING