Friday 9 November 2007

One of those nigths..

so after sleeping around 3 hours last night i find myself once again in front of my notebook - working...okay so what it the reason for my lack of sleep lately, i would love to say that i was out all night partying, getting drunk - however as many times in my life reality is a bit different! i didnt sleep much last nigth due to 2 reasons, first my partner was making the weirdest sounds all night - seriously she has this tendency to keep me up all nigth with the growling and mouning sound...which sometimes really gets on my nerves..what can i do - i mean everytime it happens i am frustrated etc.. but come to think about it, it is just one of those things that you need to accept.. speaking of accepting is that really what a relationship is all about, accepting your partner for what he or she is all about - good and bad, personally i had difficulties with this in the beginning, but it is getting easier - i guess i am getting more tolerant in my older days...

so what is / was the other reason for me not being able to sleep - well work! yes sad but true, i am reaching the point in my life where i cant sleep because i am constantly thinking of work...thinking about work, stress, finance, opportunites, the "what-if factor.." and more...right now the situation in our company is changing - as i mentioned earlier - we are waiting for a large investment into our company - but the obvious question to ask is "what if the investment doesnt come?".. i have thought about this and is thinking about this everyday, what are my alternatives, what are my opportunities...yesterday i talked to my partner about these issues - alot of emotion involved in this, because it is hard, if everything goes wrong, will we stay in slovakia, will we move to denmark - how will see cope with that? how will it be for her to leave her family and friends?... i did all of this so i know how difficult it can be...but on the other side i dont what to think these thoughts because i am happy with my job, i am burining for my job, i am brainwashed by my job..and i dont want to think about what if... but once in a while you have to be realistic and look reality in the eyes...so that is what i have to do...

so till our next time, be responsible...

No comments:

 
View blog authority Development and Growth Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory XING